Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Declaration and Disposal of Surplus Property: Furniture and equipment identified as surplus to a department’s needs may be disposed of by completing this form. *MyMun.Ca login required.
- Space Management Form: To update the space/personnel database records and access departmental space allocation reports. Requires special access permission. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Space Request Form: To request additional or new space.
- Prime Consultants Agreement: Agreement of services between the Prime Consultant and Memorial University.
- Capital Equipment Form: For the purchase of equipment which requires special electrical services or drainage, is large in size and requires special handling, or costs in excess of $25,000. The only exception is for the purchase of IBM and compatible personal computers. Forms require the approval of Facilities Management and can be directed to Work Control. Further information regarding the Procedure for Making a Capital Equipment Purchase can be found here.
- To access the form, log in to your MyMun account. From there, select the "Employees" tab, then click "Forms" in the "Financial and Administrative Services" window. Select "Capital Equipment Purchases". This will prompt you to download the form.
- Capital Equipment Checklist: This checklist is to determine if a power tool, instrument or appliance (collectively referred to as “equipment”) purchase of less than $25,000 requires review by Facilities Management and/or Technical Services. The equipment information should be reviewed by Facilities Management and Technical Services by forwarding the completed checklist and the equipment details (specification, shop drawings, manuals etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . This review is to ensure regulatory requirements related to the equipment purchase are reviewed before the equipment is purchased. This does not include a review of the installation requirements/costs or suitability of the intended location as an SMA would have to be submitted to Facilities Management for this information.
- To access the checklist, log in to your MyMun account. From there, select the "Employees" tab, then click "Forms" in the "Financial and Administrative Services" window. Select "Purchasing Equipment Checklist". This will prompt you to download the form.
- Service Materials Authorization forms: To request items from inventory, submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning Policy: Applies to all new and existing facilities owned and/or operated by Memorial University.