Please contact if you have questions.

  • Project Request Form: To request capital construction work or furniture procurement from Facilities Engineering & Development.
  • Service/Material Authorization (SMA): Service/Material Authorization (SMA) Forms ensure that Facilities Management staff have the correct authorization to charge departments for chargeable services and the sale of inventoried parts.
  • Space Management FormTo update the space/personnel database records and access departmental space allocation reports. Requires special access permission. Contact for details.
  • Stipulated Price ContractFor consultancy tender preparation of capital construction work from Facilities Engineering & Development.
  • Capital Equipment Form: For the purchase of equipment which requires special electrical services or drainage, are large in size and require special handling, or cost in excess of $2,500. The only exception being for the purchase of IBM and compatible personal computers. Forms require the approval of Facilities Management and can be directed to the Manager, Energy Systems and Controls.