Learn Online at Memorial
For all students completing an online course, an array of supports, services and resources are available to help you succeed.
Support is offered seven days a week online and by phone through our Support Centre.
Our staff can assist with:
- Using and accessing your course in Brightspace (D2L)
- Technical support for hardware/software configuration, embedded multimedia, and creating and editing course blogs
- Accessing online student resources available
Other resources you may find useful include:
- A Semester Startup Guide - Get the most out of your studies with the information provided in this helpful guide.
- Technical Resources - Access how-to guides to help you through the technical side of learning online.
- Exam Information - This essential information will provide you with what you need to know to schedule or defer exams; change your exam site; find your exam schedule; and get updates on postponed exams.
- Weekly Calendars - Online courses use a weekly calendar to schedule and complete course activities and assessments. Since online courses don't always follow a Monday-Friday schedule, we develop these nifty calendars to make it easier for you.
- The Commons - Located on the St. John's Campus, The Commons is a student learning hub for you research, writing and computing needs (including help with Brightspace (D2L)).
- Forms - Access forms to change your exam site, select an exam supervisor, request a deferred exam, or create an assignment cover sheet.