Harlow Campus Guide

If this is an emergency please call the Harlow Campus Emergency Team at 01279 455999 or call 999 for UK fire, ambulance and police services.

The Sexual Harassment Office is here to support all individuals within the campus community who experience sexual violence (harassment or assault). We can help you make the decisions that feel right for you by providing anonymous or confidential consultation, resolutions, information, resources and referrals. You can consult with the office regardless of whether or not you choose to pursue a resolution under the Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault policy.

Please contact us to arrange an appointment.

You are encouraged to review the following response options:

Contacting Campus Security and community authorities

If you have experienced sexual assault, we encourage you to contact CEP and the police. Information about how to do this and what you can expect when making a report to the police is available in this section. If you are in immediate danger, call 999 or Campus Security at 07847-795896.

Seeking medical help

If you have experienced sexual assault, we encourage you to seek medical attention. This section provides information on resources in the area and advice on seeking medical help.

Finding support on or off campus

There is no right or wrong way to react to sexual assault. This section outlines a number of resources that are available to you on campus or in the community.