Stat 6530 Longitudinal data analysis
This course contains an exposition of the main modern approaches to the analysis of longitudinal data, i.e., data collected repeatedly on experimental units over time (or equivalent conditions). Topics include linear mixed effects models, generalised linear models for correlated data (including generalised estimating equations), computational issues and methods for fitting models.
- AcArdle and Nessroade. Longitudinal data analysis using structural equation models, 2014.
- Diggle, Heagerty, Linag, and Zeger. Analysis of longitudinal data, 2nd ed, 2002.
- Fitzmairice, Laird, and Ware. Applied longitudinal analysis, 2nd ed, 2011.
- Hedeker and Gibons. Longitudinal analysis, 2006.
- Sutradhar. Dynamic mixed models for falilial longitudinal data, 2011.