Finding a Place to Live

Finding the right place to live is an important part of graduate school, but can be hard when moving to a new city. Luckily, there are resources to help! 

Graduate Student Housing 

MUN has limited availability for graduate students at three housing complexes- Paton College, Burton's Pond Apartments, and Signal Hill Campus. Check out student residences for more information.

Facebook Groups 

Facebook has several groups dedicted to finding housing for MUN students:

Online Listings

Apartment listings can also be found at St. John's Kijiji or Newfoundland Classified.