The Biology Department offers the following Joint Honours programs in collaboration with the following departments:
- Joint Honours in Biology and Earth Science
- Joint Honours in Biology and Psychology
- Joint Honours in Biology and Psychology (Behavioural Neuroscience)
- Joint Honours in Biology and Statistics
- Joint Honours in Cell Biology and Biochemistry
- Joint Honours in Marine Biology
Admission: To be admitted, students must fulfill the admission requirements to the Honours Program in each department. For Biology majors, completion of our four (4) second-year core courses with a good academic record (a 65% or 'B' or better in each Biology course completed beyond first year OR a 75% average in Biology courses course completed beyond first year) is required before an Application for Admission to a Joint Honours program may be submitted.
Course requirements: Details of the course requirements for each of the joint programs are given in the Faculty of Science Degree Regulations Section of the University Calendar.