Students pursuing a bachelor of science with a joint major in marine biology will normally take the following courses in their first year:
|FALL SEMESTER||WINTER SEMESTER|
|Biology 1001||Biology 1002|
|Chemistry 10502||Chemistry 10512|
|Mathematics 1000||Physics 1020 (or 1050)|
|Ocean Sciences 1000||Ocean Sciences 2100|
(critical reading and writing (CRW) course)
- If you are not eligible to take one of more of the required courses in the fall semester, you should contact the Academic Advising Centre.
- If you are not eligible to register for Chemistry 1050 in the fall semester, you can take Chemistry 1010 in the fall and Chemistry 1050 in the winter semester. Students attending Grenfell Campus will normally complete Chemistry 1200/1001 in their first year.
- You are required to complete six credit hours in CRW courses, including at least three credit hours in English.
For assistance with course selection, contact the Academic Advising Centre.
For additional program information, visit:
- Department of Biology or contact Andrew Chaulk
- Department of Ocean Sciences or email email@example.com