I have (co-)supervised the following Master's theses:
- 2012, Sara Johansson, Learning words before learning grammar: A case study of passives and split intransitivity in Northern East Cree first language acquisition.
- 2009, Kevin Terry (co-supervisor with Yvan Rose), The Emergence of Intransitive Inflection in Northern East Cree: A Case Study
- 2008, Erin Swain (co-supervisor with Yvan Rose), The Acquisition of Stress in Northern East Cree.
- 2008, Amanda Cunningham, The Morphology and Semantics of the Diminutive Suffix in Cree-Montagnais-Naskapi.
- 2011, Stephanie Pile, Cree/English codemixing in Northern East Cree: A case study