View Procedure


Procedure for Requesting a University Corporate Travel Credit Card

Approval Date: 2007-02-01

Effective Date: 2007-04-01

Responsible Unit: Department of Financial and Administrative Services


The University has an arrangement with both Diners/enRoute and American Express to issue corporate travel cards to our employees for use for University-related travel. Employees who travel on University business are encouraged to apply for a corporate travel card. A corporate travel card will not affect your personal credit limits, provides travel accident insurance at no cost, and if you rent a car, it covers the supplementary insurance coverage. Once issued, the monthly credit card statement will be sent directly to the employee and he/she will be responsible to pay the credit card company.

Applications are available through the Department of Financial and Administrative Services in St. John's and the Bursar's Office in Corner Brook.

Policies using this procedure:

Procedure Amendment History

No recorded history of amendments.