Number of positions: 5
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Family Medicine Residency Program in Canada
- in practice (certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada or eligible to sit the CCFP exam)
The application process is competitive, and is through the Family Medicine/Enhanced Skills Match (FM/ES match) of the Canadian Residency Matching Service (CaRMS).
All successful applicants must be eligible for the Educational Register of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador (CSPNL).
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A commitment to Emergency Medicine.
- A strong academic record.
- Superior leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will have exhibited a strong commitment to Family Medicine during their Family Medicine Residency training.