Sabbatical Leave

Faculty members must have tenure to be eligible for sabbatical leave.

Application for sabbatical leave has to be submitted in writing to the Administrative Head (Associate Dean of division or Vice-Dean as appropriate). View the sabbatical leave application form for details on required documentation.

For more information about application procedures and requirements regarding sabbatical leave, refer to the MUN-MUNFA Collective Agreement (article 22).