Number of positions: One (1) x twelve months.
Application submission dates and deadlines will follow the CaRMS timeline, with the exception of interviews and match dates, which are shorter timelines.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Family Medicine Residency Program in Canada.
- In practice (CCFP certified or eligible to sit the CCFP examination).
A complete application must include:
- Application form.
- Three (3) reference letters.
- Personal letter indicating career goals and future practice plans.
- Current curriculum vitae.
If you are interested, please contact the program director, Dr. Françoise Guigné.
All applicants must be eligible for registration on the Educational Registrar of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador.