I am pursuing Doctorate Degree in Oil & Gas Engineering at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada, under the supervision of Dr. Faisal Khan and Dr. Yahui Zhang. The Current research topic is the electrodeposition of Zn, Zn-Ni alloy and Zn-Ni composite anti-corrosion nanocomposite coatings on Offshore and Marine Structure. I completed Master of Technology (M.Tech) from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, INDIA.
Electrodeposition, Anti-corrosion, Solid Waste Management, and Process modeling and Simulation.
- Shams Anwar, Yahui Zhang, Faisal Khan*(2018) “Electrochemical Behaviour and Analysis of Zn and Zn-Ni Alloy Anti-corrosive coatings Deposited from Citrate Baths” RSC advance, 28861-28873, 8, 2018.
- Shams Anwar, Faisal Khan*, Yahui Zhang (2018) “Electrochemical Behaviour Performance of Zn-Ni Alloy Anti-corrosive films Deposited from citrate baths” Material Science and Engineering.
- Shams Anwar*, Abdul Hakeem (2016) “Modelling and Simulation of Temperature Variation at Landfill Cell” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, (IJCE-04), WAST, Las Vegas, USA, vol.1, 1-5.
- M.Junaid Khalil, Shams Anwar*, Aslam Khan Rajarh, Amir Khurshid (2014) “Mineral Pick up in Domestic Sewage at AMU Campus”, Advances in Applied Physical and chemical Science –A Sustainable Approach journal, ISBN: 978-93-83083-72-5.
- Shams Anwar* “Additional Condensate Recovery Unit of Indian Petroleum Industry”-LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany – 2015, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-74725-0.
- Shams Anwar, Yahui Zhang, Faisal Khan*(2018) “Electrochemical Behaviour Performance of Zn- Ni Alloy Anti-corrosive films Deposited from citrate baths” oral presentation at ESTCON (ICPEAM-2018), August 13-15, 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Shams Anwar*, Faisal Khan, Yahui Zhang (2018) “Electrochemical behaviour and corrosion resistance of Zn-Ni alloy films electrodeposited from EDTA-stabilized bath” oral presentation at 20thAldrich interdisciplinary conference, MUN, NL, Canada, 22-23March.