The symposium intends to identify and discuss potential solutions to operational challenges in harsh environments. Original papers on topics related to scientific understanding and engineering challenges for technological development and safe operation in harsh environments are selected and peer-reviewed by an international review committee.
Accepted papers will be published in the symposium proceeding. Authors of the selected papers will be invited to submit their papers for publication in a special issue of Ocean Engineering journal on Safety and Integrity in Harsh Environments; however, publication is subjected to the peer review process of the journal.
- • Session 1: Process Safety in Harsh Environments
• Session 2: Risk Management
• Session 3: Integrated Operations
• Session 4: Human Factors
• Session 5: Asset Integrity Management
• Session 6: Innovation in Data Collection and Remote Monitoring
• Session 7: Occupational safety and operational Integrity
Information for Authors
Abstract submission is now closed and the authors of accepted abstracts are notified. For late abstract submissions, please contact Dr. Faisal Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these steps to register for the symposium and submit your final paper:
- Prepare your draft paper based on the C-RISE3 conference stencil (download the author guide here: MS Word Version & PDF Version)
- Download the right-to-publish (RTF) form here and complete the form (you can fill and sign the form digitally).
- Login to your Ex Ordo account and submit the PDF version of your paper and the signed copy of the RTP form. Deadline for draft paper submission is May 1, 2017.
- Follow this link to register for participation in the symposium.
- Contact Dr. Faisal Khan at email@example.com if you require an invitation letter for Canadian visa application (you must be registered in order to receive the letter)