I am a PhD student in the Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science at Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN). I completed my Masters in Computer Engineering from MUN in December, 2013 and started my PhD to continue my research in the area of “Human Reliability Analysis during Emergency Conditions”. Currently I am working on a cognitive model to represent personnel in offshore emergency condition. The model will be implemented in a virtual environment to facilitate offshore emergency response team training.
Human factors, Human reliability, Artificial neural network, Bayesian network, Data mining
- Mashrura Musharraf, David Bradbury-Squires, Faisal Khan, Brian Veitch, Scott MacKinnon, Syed Imtiaz (2014). A virtual experimental technique for data collection for a Bayesian Network approach to Human Reliability Analysis submitted in the Journal of Reliability Engineering and System Safety.
- Mashrura Musharraf, Faisal Khan, Brian Veitch, Scott MacKinnon, Syed Imtiaz (2013). Human factor risk assessment during emergency condition in harsh environment published and presented in International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2013)
- Mashrura Musharraf, Junaid Hassan, Faisal Khan, Brian Veitch, Scott MacKinnon, Syed Imtiaz (2013). Human reliability assessment during offshore emergency conditions published in Journal of Safety Science.
- Mashrura Musharraf, Jennifer Smith (2013). Human Performance and Human Reliability Analysis in Offshore Emergency Evacuation using Virtual Environment Technology abstract published and presented in The 15th Annual Aldrich Interdisciplinary Conference.
- Abir Zubayer, Mashrura Musharraf, Reaz Ahmed (2011). FFTI: Free Form Technical Indicator in 3rd International Conference on Computer Research and Development (ICCRD 2011).