Norafneeza Norazahar is a PhD candidate in Oil & Gas Engineering at Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), St. John’s, Canada. Her research title is Human factors risk management for evacuation operations of offshore installations in harsh environments.
Human factors and risk assessment.
- Norazahar, N., Khan, F., Veitch, B., and MacKinnon, S. (2014). Prioritizing Safety Critical Human and Organizational Factors of Evacuation Operation of Offshore Installations in Harsh Environments. Safety Science (Submitted).
- Norazahar, N., Khan, F., Veitch, B., and MacKinnon, S. (2014). Human and Organizational Factors Assessment of the Evacuation Operation of BP Deepwater Horizon Accident. Safety Science, 70, 41–49.
- Norazahar, N., Yusup, S., Ahmad, M.M., Ahmad, J., and Bakar, S.A. (2012). Utilization of Kapok Seed as Potential Feedstock for Biodiesel Production. Proceedings of Energy, Environmental and Structural Engineering, (4), 57–61, ISBN: 978-1-61804-110-4.
- Norazahar, N., Yusup, S., Ahmad, M.M., Ahmad, J., and Bakar, S.A. (2012). Parametric Optimization of Kapok Seed (Ceiba Pentandra) Oil Methyl Ester Production using Taguchi Approach. International Journal of Energy and Environment, 6(2), 541–548.
- Shariff, A.M. and Norazahar, N. (2012). At-Risk Behaviour Analysis and Improvement Study in Academic Laboratory. Safety Science, 50(1), 29–38.
- Shariff, A.M. and Norazahar, N. (2011). At-Risk Behaviour Analysis and Improvement Study in Chemical Engineering Laboratories. International Journal of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, 2(1), 51–55.
Assessing Evacuation Operations Performance in Harsh Environments. ASME 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, St. John’s, Canada. (2014)
At-Risk Behaviour Analysis and Improvement Study in Chemical Engineering Laboratories. Presented at First International Chemical and Environmental Engineering Conference, Malaysia. (2010)
At-Risk Behaviour and Improvement Program. Presented at National Postgraduates Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology, Malaysia. (2009)
Associate Member (AMIChemE), Institution of Chemical Engineers
Graduate Engineers, Board of Engineers Malaysia
Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET) with Emergency Breathing System