- PhD, Cultural Mediations (Carleton University)
- MA, Theory and Criticism (Western University)
- MA, English (Carleton University)
- BA, English (St. Thomas University)
- Office: AA 3009
- Telephone: (709) 864-8289
- Email: email@example.com
Teaching and Research Interests
Critical Media Theory, Game Studies, Narrative, New Media, Digital Humanities
“Hey Siri, Tell Me a Story.” Back to the Future: Telling and Taming Anticipatory Media Visions and Technologies, special issue of Convergence. (Forthcoming)
“Branching Out: Narrative Decision Systems After BioShock” in Beyond the Sea: Navigating Bioshock, edited by Jessica Aldred and Felan Parker, McGill-Queen’s UP, 2018, pp. 353-375.
“Perverse and Interpassive Gaming: Enjoyment and Play in Gamespaces.” Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society, vol. 22, no. 1, 2017, pp. 106-113.
“The House of the Future: Mediating Open Enclosures.” Digital Studies/le Champ Numérique, 2014, http://doi.org/10.16995/dscn.53.