Technologically Enhanced Nuclear Radioactive Materials in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Safety and Risk Engineering Oil and Gas Engineering
- Risk Assessment and Management of Technologically Enhanced Nuclear Radioactive Materials in the Oil and Gas Industry
• listed in the Roster of Experts and Scientists at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Arab Atomic Energy Agency (AAEA)
• Member of American Nuclear Society under the category of professional and experts.
• Completed Ph.D. in 2.5 years and passed with distinction
Accident modeling & dynamic risk assessment in oil and gas industry.
Naturally Occurring Nuclear Radioactive Material Safety Management & Risk Assessment
1- Author of “Technologically Enhanced Naturally Occurring Nuclear Radioactive Materials In The Oil And Gas Industry” Publisher: Elsevier. Status: under publication.
2- Co-author of chapter "Safety During Offshore Drilling Operation- Safety during Offshore Drilling Operation“ in volume 2 of Methods in Chemical Process Safety. Status: Under printing
1- ALNabhani, K., Khan, F., Yang, M. (2015) Review technologically enhanced naturally occurring radioactive materials in oil and gas production. Journal Process Safety and Environmental Protection. (99), 237–247.
2- ALNabhani, K., Khan, F., Yang, M. (2016) Scenario-based Risk Assessment of TENORM Waste Disposal Options in the Oil and Gas Industry. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. (40), 55-66.
3- ALNabhani, K., Khan, F., Yang, M. (2016) The Importance of public participation in legislation of TENORM risks management in the oil and gas industry. Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection. (102) 606-614.
4- ALNabhani, K., Khan, F., Yang, M. (2017) Dynamic modeling of TENORM exposure risk in the oil and gas industry using SMART approach. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology. 1–14.
5- ALNabhani, K., Khan, F., Yang, M. (2017) Management of TENORMs Produced during Oil and Gas Operation. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. (47), 161–168.