- Bruker Biospin
- New Era: NMR tubes and cells.
- CortecNet: NMR tubes, rotors, isotopes
- CIL: NMR solvent, references samples, isotopic samples.
- MestRe Nova: Mnova NMR is the software available in the lab for general data processing.
- Bruker Topspin free academic version
- DmFit: free line-fitting software for solid state NMR.
- WSolids: Another suite of software to deal with NMR of solids.
- SDBS: Spectral database for organic compounds.
- BMRB: Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- HMDB: Human Metabolome Database
- IUPAC NMR nomenclature: list of nuclei, properties and reference sample
- List of common trace impurities
- NMR analysis: Blog on processing, prediction and verification from one of MestreLab's own.
- Ottawa NMR blog: Glen's blog is full of information about everything and anything in NMR.
- SpectroscopyNow: More than NMR, all the news you need.
- NMR 900: National Ultra-high-Field NMR Facility for solids.