Graduate theses and manuscripts
Graduate CCLAS research at Memorial University
Updated June 19, 2020
- Henke, Ryan E. (Ph.D. dissertation). 2020. "The first language acquisition of nominal inflection in Northern East Cree: Possessives and nouns". Honolulu: University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa.
- Clarke, Molly. (B.A. Honours thesis). 2019. "Preverb Emergence in Cree Child Language: A case study."
- Pile, Stephanie C. (M.A. Thesis). 2018. "Monolingual language acquisition in a mixed language community: A case study of Northern East Cree."
- Bryant, Kayla. (M.A. thesis). 2013. "The development of segmental phonology in a mixed language environment: A case study from Northern East Cree".
- O'Neill, Katharine. (M.A. thesis). 2013. "A phonetic study of empty-headed syllables in Northern East Cree"
- Knee, Sarah. (Ph.D. comprehensive paper). 2012. "Vowel devocalization in Northern East Cree"
- Johansson, Sara. (M.A. thesis). 2012. "Learning words before learning grammar: A case study of passives and unaccusativity in Northern East Cree first language acquisition"
- Terry, Kevin. (M.A. thesis). 2010. "The emergence of intransitive verb inflection in Northern East Cree: A case study"
- Thorburn, Jennifer. (Ph.D. comprehensive paper). 2010. "On the acquisition of segments and syllable types: A case study of a first-language learner of Northern East Cree"
- Swain, Erin. (M.A.) thesis. 2008. "The acquisition of stress in Northern East Cree: A case study"