Replacement Cards


Lost or Stolen Card

1. Deactivate your card

If your campus card is lost or stolen, deactivate your card and account via your online account. Doing so will deactivate your card and protect any money in your account from being spent by anyone who finds it.

If you have deactivated your card and then find it, we can reactivate it for you. To reactivate your card and account, you must visit one of the campus card centre locations during normal working hours.

A piece of government-issued ID is required to reactivate your card and account.

2. Get a replacement card

All students must request their Campus Card online through, under the "Student Services" tab. This option may only show up once you have the ability to register for courses. If you are staying in the St. John's on campus residence, you will receive your card when you check in. All other cards will be mailed out. University employees must email to request a replacement card. The subject line of the email should read "Employee card request". Please note that a $20 replacement card fee may apply (taxes included).

Please note that only your most recent campus card can be reactivated. If you find a previous version of your campus card, it cannot be reactivated and should be destroyed.


Damaged Cards

If your card is damaged and the magnetic stripe or prox access is not working, please follow the above instructions to request a new card. A $20 replacement fee may apply.