The Landing (UC3015)
To book The Landing (UC3015), please complete the following form:
The Landing (UC 3015)
The following conditions must be met by the users of the Student Event Space and this agreement must be signed upon booking the space:
- When re-arranging tables, please ensure the wheel locks are released to prevent damage of the floors and tables.
- Please Note: Events after 11:00 pm require special permission and under no circumstance will there be an overnight event permitted in the Landing.
- The space must be returned to its original condition at time of departure.
- All garbage and recycling must be picked up and placed in its respectable places.
- Set-up and breakdown is the responsibility of the user/group.
- The space is to be treated with care and users agree not to partake in any activity that could lead to damages of the premises.
- If there are any damages to the space during use, it will be the responsibility of the user/group to repair any such damage and to absorb any financial costs associated with damages or cleaning.
- Items may only be placed on walls using mounting putty/sticky tak. (i.e. posters or decorations).
- To serve alcohol at your event must first fill out the proper forms for approval, found here.
- Masks are required except for when actively eating or drinking.
- Food should be pre-packaged and/or served. Buffet style with self-serve is not permitted.
- Hand sanitizer should be readily available.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings at any time, and any booking that is found to have been made with falsified information or otherwise in bad faith shall be cancelled immediately.
Questions or inquiries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-8976.
To check room availability, please click here.
All personal information collected by Ancillary Operations for use of the Landing (UC3015E) will be used solely for the administration and management of this space. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Memorial University Act (RSNL 1990 Chapter M-7) and is used for the purposes of space planning and human resource management. Questions about this collection and use of personal information may be directed to Ancillary Operations at 709-864-8976.