Get Your Campus Card
All students must request their Campus Card online through my.mun.ca:
- Select the "Students" tab located on the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Under the "Student Services" Box click Launch.
- Select "Request a Card".
- You may only see the option to "Request a Card" once you have the ability to register for courses.
- A government-issued photo ID (passport, driver's license, military ID) is required to be attached to your request (photo or scan) to verify your address and identity.
- If you are staying in the St. John's on campus residence, you will receive your card when you check in.
- Once your request has been processed, we will email your @mun.ca email address to notify you that your card is ready for pick-up.
- If you have not received your campus card at the time of your exam, you will be required to present two pieces of government issued photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.) to invigilators prior to writing tests and examinations.
Faculty and Staff
University employees must email email@example.com to request a card. Employee name and number should be included in the request. The subject line of the email should also read "Employee card request". If this is your first employee card, please attach a photo to your request (similar to photo above).
You will receive an email once it's ready for pickup.
All Alumni can request their Campus Card online through my.mun.ca.
- Select the "Alumni" tab located on the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select "Request a Card" under the "Alumni Card Request Form."
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
If there is a problem please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Memorial University reserves the right to reject any photo it deems inappropriate or unacceptable.