Campus Card & Lockers
WHY YOU NEED A CAMPUS CARD
Your Campus Card is used for:
- ID: It's the only piece of identification you require to access campus and write your exams. It includes your name, student or employee number, library number, and photo.
- Library card: It provides library access so you can borrow books, reserve material and to book study rooms. A library number is printed on the front of the card as a nine-digit number and as a barcode.
- Photocopies: You can do photocopying with your Campus Card. After loading money on your card through a cash manager machine (click here for cash manager locations), you insert your card into the card reader on the photocopier and the amount is deducted from your card.
- Printing: There are various laser printers located throughout the campus that are equipped with readers that accept the Campus Card.
- Electronic door access: There are several buildings located on the St. John's campus that require the card for electronic door access. Access is granted by using the magnetic stripe or proximity technology of the card.
GET YOUR CAMPUS CARD
To get your Campus Card, please follow the "Get Your Campus Card" link on the left side of this page.
Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email indicating where and when you can pick up your campus card.