- Programs listed by Faculty and School
- Application and Admission Information
- Tuition and Student Aid for undergraduate students
Graduate Programs (graduate diploma, master’s, and doctoral programs)
Programs listed by discipline
Information for prospective graduate students
- Interdisciplinary PHD Program
- Application & Admission
- Tuition & Fees for Graduate students
- Awards & Financial Aid
- Diplomas, certificates, degrees, masters degrees and post-graduate certificates plus training for industry, Canadian Navy and Transport Canada
Students can start or complete a degree, go back for graduate studies, or just complete a few courses through Memorial@HomeTM. Find out more by exploring our program options and current course offerings today.
We offer a variety of opportunities for lifelong learning through personal enrichment courses like art, wine-tasting, cooking, photography and music.
Our professional development classes and programs draw their content from industry best practices and principles, and are taught by facilitators recognized for their expertise in their fields.
For more information, visit Lifelong Learning.
Memorial faculty, staff, and students are engaged in teaching, research, consultancy, and volunteer activities around the world. To learn more, visit our International Activities site.