Search committee, director, Faculty Relations
A search committee has been established for the role of director, Faculty Relations.
The following members have been appointed to the committee:
- Dr. Sean Cadigan, associate vice-president (academic) programs, complement planning and development – chair
- Linda Corbett, senior administrative officer, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dr. Mary Courage, acting dean, Faculty of Science
- Stephen Dodge, director, Department of Human Resources
- Roxanne Millan, director, academic support services
- Dr. Greg Naterer, dean, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences
The first meetings for these committees will take place over the coming weeks.
Ian McKinnon is currently serving in the role of acting director, Faculty Relations.