Veterans Affairs funding

Effective March 3, 2022 Memorial University is no longer an approved institution to receive Post-9/11GI Bill (Chapter 33) and Vocational Rehabilitation (VRE) (Chapter 31) benefits for those students who qualify.

Contact Veterans Affairs

Students calling from outside the United States can phone 1-716-857-3196 or 1-716-857-3197 during business hours, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (EST) Monday - Friday. Once connected, enter option 1 to be placed in a special priority queue. This is not a toll-free number, but the caller will be routed to the next available customer service representative for priority service.