I’ve been offered a scholarship. What’s next?

Congratulations on being awarded a scholarship, bursary or award!

Make sure you've completed these two items so that we can release the funds to you:

Provide your SIN

In order to receive your scholarship, your Social Insurance Number (SIN) must be on your student record. You can check that your information is up to date in Memorial Self Service, under Personal Information.

Set up Direct Deposit

To have funds released to your personal bank account, you must set up direct deposit. To do this, send an email from your @mun.ca email to finance@mun.ca with your completed Direct Deposit form and an online void cheque (accessible from online banking with your banking institution). The University‚Äôs automatic refund process occurs mid-way through each semester and determines whether or not a refund is applicable after all fees have been paid.