Adjuncts, cross appointments and professional associates
At the School of Human Kinetics and Recreation, we encourage interdisciplinary and international teaching and research opportunities. A number of our faculty work in cooperation with other institutions and partners to further support the connections that exist between teaching, research and community engagement.
- Dr. Elizabeth Sanli is cross appointed to HKR from the Offshore Safety and Survival Centre at the Marine Institute.
- Dr. Erin Cameron has been appointed adjust professor in HKR. Dr. Cameron is from the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Lakehead University.
- Dr. Eric Drinkwater has been appointed adjunct professor in HKR. Dr. Drinkwater is from Edith Cowan University, Joondalup, Australia.
- Dr. Tim Fletcher has been appointed adjunct professor in HKR. Dr Fletcher is from Brock University in St. Catherines, ON.
- Dr. Michelle Kilborn has been appointed adjunct professor in HKR. Dr. Kilborn is with Alberta Health Services in Edmonton.
- Dr. Michael Taber has been appointed adjunct professor in HKR. Dr. Taber is with Falck Safety Services in St. John's, NL.
- Dr. Kellie Baker, B.A. Dalhousie, B.P.E., B.Ed., MPE Memorial, Ph. D. Memorial. Dr. Baker's research includes: models based practice in physical education and self-study of teacher education practice.