Student Fieldworker's Kit
Fieldwork is very important to the discipline of Folklore. The forms and templates below are required to conduct a fieldwork interview for Folklore courses.
Click the link to download the PDF forms. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open these documents. Available for free:
- Student Research Consent Form This form is part of the process of informed consent. It should give your informant(s) the basic idea of what the research is about and what their participation will involve. One consent form per informant should be completed.
- Deed of Gift Archival Works Received as Gifts-in-Kind Please complete this form if you wish to donate your materials to the Memorial University of Newfoundland Folklore and Language Archive (MUNFLA).
- Informant Contract Please have your informant complete this form if you, as the collector/donor, intend on donating your materials to the Memorial University of Newfoundland Folklore and Language Archive (MUNFLA). One contract per informant should be completed.
- Biographical Information Sheet All information given on this form is voluntary/optional and helps to add historical value to the interview or recording. If willing, please have each informant complete a form. You, as collector/donor, should also complete one.
- CD/DVD Caseliner Please provide details, where possible, and insert this form into your CD/DVD jewel case.
- Tape Box Card Please provide details, where possible, and insert into your analog cassette case.