- 1977 PhD in Physical-Organic Chemistry, McGill University
- 1973 BSc in Chemistry, Shiraz University
- 1998 University Research Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 1992 Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 1987 Associate Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 1984 Adjunct Professor, University of Toronto
- 1978 Research Associate and Lecturer/Instructor, University of Toronto
- Chandrasekara, A., Naczk, M. and Shahidi, F. 2012. Effects of processing on the antioxidant activity of millet grains. Food Chem. 133: 1-9.
- Lee, C.M., Barrow, C.J., Kim, S-K., Miyashita, K. and Shahidi, F. 2011. Global trends in marine nutraceuticals. Food Technol. 65(12): 22-31.
- Chandrasekara, A. and Shahidi, F. 2011. Antiproliferative potential and DNA scission inhibitory activity of phenolics from whole millet grains. J. Functional Foods 3: 159-170.
- de la Rosa, L.A., Alvarez-Perrila, E. and Shahidi, F. 2011. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity of kernels and shells of Mexican pecan (Carya illinoinensis). J. Agric. Food Chem. 59: 152-162.
For an expanded list of publications please click here.
For a complete Curriculum Vitae please click here.