Service is provided 365 days per year, with 24 hour, campus-wide coverage by vehicle and foot patrols. All officers are trained in first aid, CPR and emergency response procedures (fire, bomb threat, medical emergencies, etc).
- Patroling campus buildings and grounds;
- Securing campus buildings;
- Responding to incidents and emergencies;
- Conducting investigations;
- Liaising with first responders such as the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary;
- Monitoring campus life safety systems such as fire, panic and burglar alarms; and
- Parking administration including permits and ticketing.
Location: FM-1018, Facilities Management Building