Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, there are many supports available to help you succeed in your learning:
- Academic Support and Advice - Learn more about the Navigate app and how to connect with an Academic Advisor and other advising staff.
- Accessibility Services - Connect with the Accessibility Services staff at the Blundon Centre to ensure you receive timely and appropriate academic accommodations.
- Learning Skills Resources - Grow your skills with learning resources that can help you achieve academic success.
- Learning Technology Support - Access support and resources to help navigate the learning technologies in your course and more.
- Writing and Research Resources - Learn about services from the Writing Centre and Memorial Libraries that support all your writing and research needs.