Content planning and creation
How often someone visits (and returns to) your website is directly influenced by site structure, design, content and usability.
"Whatever your organization's content challenges are, you can't solve them without putting people first–creating content that’s for real humans, and that helps in real ways."
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher
Content Strategy Consultant & Author
If you’re building a new website or considering updating one, contact us to discuss your plans so we can help you build and maintain an effective website.
Tools and resources to build (and rebuild) your content
The web and digital landscape is always evolving so it's important to keep your content current and to stay on top of the latest trends and web best practices. Here are some tools to help you along the way:
- Branded web templates, including branded website colours and widgets to customize your content.
- Website analytics to help you inventory existing content and its effectiveness.
- Content clustering sessions to help determine key messages, target audiences, desired outcomes and site structure.
- Web hosting: Websites for Memorial's academic and administrative units are hosted on a central server managed by Information Technology Services.
- Content development and site launch. Once your site map and structure has been determined, you will be set up with a development or staging website that can be built and prepared for launch.
- Ongoing user support, training and web content best practice advice.