Help Centre Schedule
EN-2026 (Engineering building) on-campus, D2L shell for remote learning
- The Help Centre will be available for students registered in COMP1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1510, 1600, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2510 only.
- During Remote Learning (currently until Jan. 31), the Help Centre hours will be in a Bongo session, available from a CS Help Centre course shell which will be activated sometime during the week of Jan. 10 - 14.
- Once on-campus lectures and labs resume (currently, Jan. 31), the Help Centre hours will use our dedicated Help Centre room (EN-2026).
- Note that these dates may change throughout the semester, as COVID adjustments are made.
- Extra staff will be added over the first few weeks of the semester.
- Instructional Assistants who can help with laboratory courses at the 1000 and 2000 level. Starting January 17, 2022.
- Undergraduate Student Assistants. Starting January 24, 2021.
- The Help Centre is closed during Midterm Break (February 21 - 25, 2022).
- The Help Centre closes for the term April 8, 2022.
- IA's can be seen in their offices (EN1061 - EN1065) during final exam weeks, at the posted times.