Winter Welcome: January 3-12
Learn all about Memorial's campus, supports and resources during Welcome Week!
For undergraduate students: Your life at Memorial begins with a week of events designed to help you thrive at university.
Winter Welcome is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Register: Register for ORTN 1000 in Self Service
2. Get in the know: Check the event schedule and follow us on Facebook for updates
3. Show up to as many events as possible! We have a great schedule with something for everyone - you don't want to miss out!
Register for Winter Welcome online through the Memorial registration system. ORTN1000 is the course you will register for, and this will ensure your place in all the Winter Welcome activities, your welcome kit bag and your MemorialU t-shirt.
For undergraduate students, please register for Winter Welcome:
1. Use your MUN login and password to access my.mun.ca
3. Click the "Students" tab at the top left of the page.
4. Click "Launch Memorial Self Service" on the left.
5. Once Self Service has launched, click on the "Student Main Menu" tab.
6. Click the "Registration" tab.
7. Click the "Add/Drop Classes" tab.
7. Scroll to the bottom and enter the CRN 70281 into one of the blank boxes and hit submit.
8. You should now see that ORTN1000 has been added to your schedule.
If you have any trouble registering for your courses or for Winter Welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (709) 864-8260.
For graduate students: please visit the Graduate Orientation website for information on graduate student events and registration: http://www.mun.ca/sgs/orientation/index.php