Life after Graduate Studies
This page has been started with the intent of providing some resource materials and/or advice articles to graduate students wondering about what to do next after they finish their Master's or PhD's.
Here's what we have so far...
- NSERC Postdoctoral programs
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NSERC Postgraduate programs
- For additional awards and funding sources you can click here
Career advice items:
- How to ask for a reference letter
- Tips for surviving the academic job search season
- Do you know what career path to take?
- The PhD Career Ladder Program
- Career Advice articles from University Affairs
- Articles in the "From PhD to Life" series at University Affairs
- The University Affairs Career's Café
- The Backup Plan from the Career Advice section of Inside Higher Ed (note: US focused)
- For additional workshops please visit the School of Graduate Studies EDGE website
Further links will be added from time to time. If you know of items that are suitable for inclusion please let us know.