Biochemistry Graduate Courses
The following is a list of graduate courses offered by the Department of Biochemistry. Please note, however, that courses are offered approximately every other year.
- 6000-6009 Special Topics in Biochemistry
- 6010-6019 Special Topics in Nutrition and Metabolism
- 6020-6029 Special Topics in Food Science
- 6400 Control of Intermediary Metabolism
- 6460 Structural Biochemistry
- 6520 Nutritional Biochemistry
- 6530 Food Biochemistry
- 6590 Cellular, Molecular and Developmental Biology (credit restricted with Biology 6590 and Medicine 6590)
- 6630 Marine Biochemistry
- 6680 Processing and Quality of Foods
- 6999 Seminars in Biochemistry and Food Science
- 7000 Graduate Skills
Please view the Registrar's Office Course Offerings web page for a list of the graduate courses being offered for each semester.