The following are some forms that you might find useful :

Admission and Registration

An online application for admission form is available to declare a Major or Minor in Human Biosciences.

This Declare/Change Academic Program [Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science] form will allow you to declare or change your major/minor

This Application for Admission to Honours Program is used to apply to an honours program.

This Course Change Form is used to make changes to your registration (drop and add courses/sections) and should be used only when such changes cannot be made through Memorial Self-Service.

Honours Program Form (Human Biosciences)

This honours program form is completed at the beginning of Human Biosciences 499A (also known as Biochemistry 499A) indicating proposed research topic and name of supervisor.


This Application form to defer an examination (Faculty of Science) is used to request permission to have a final examination deferred or to have the course graded based on the work completed.

Student Health Certificate
Use this Student Health Certificate form in any case in which medical documentation is required.

Registrar’s Office Forms
These forms are administered by the Registrar's Office.