Get involved at MUN
Seminars. Lectures. Events. Opportunities. It's all here for you.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Memorial University offers you an EDGE – the Enhanced Development of the Graduate Experience – a comprehensive collection of professional skills development workshops and seminars specifically for graduate students.
- Visit Memorial's event website to find out who is making news within our University. See our Calendar of Events listing upcoming seminars, sessions and events. Get out and meet your fellow students and professors.
- Memorial’s Graduate Students’ Union (GSU) provides a selection of services to our graduate students and host events that you don’t want to miss. Events, such as GradFest and the Aldrich Interdisciplinary Conference are held annually and provide a great opportunity to meet and socialize with other graduate students.
- Drop by Bitters Restaurant and Lounge for lunch, or become involved in the many activities, such as trivia night, hosted by the GSU.
- Attend the annual Graduate Orientation to ensure that you get the most out of your time at Memorial.
- In addition to your departmental societies, Memorial has a large selection of international student groups in which you can become involved.
- Volunteer opportunities, both on and off campus, are available through our Student Volunteer Bureau.