Inexperienced or looking to build on your interview technique? Do you have an employment or academic interview in the future? Then you should book an appointment for a mock interview.
Career Development enables students and alumni to practice interview skills and techniques in a mock interview which simulates an actual interview. Feedback is provided to reinforce positive interview behaviour while identifying and correcting areas for improvement. You can book appointments through "My MUNLife" by:
1) Going to my.mun.ca and logging in
2) Click the "Student Services"or "Alumni Services" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "Access My MUNLife" button
4) Click on "CAREER" and the click on "Appointments"
5) Choose the desired type of appointment
If you have any questions, please contact Career Development at 864-2033 or email cdel@ mun.ca