Canada Summer Jobs
Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) 2014
Information regarding CSJ 2014 will be available in late January or early February.
Eligible student participants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as a full-time student during the preceeding academic year;
- intend to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*;
- be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations;
- not be working 30 hours or more per week at another job; and
- not be working more than 40 hours per week under any combination of Memorial University employment.
To view and apply for CSJ job postings please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "Canada Summer Jobs" tab
6) Please read and verify that you meet program eligibility criteria before you view the jobs.
For more information please contact Kyle Hickey at kyle.hickey at mun.ca or call 864-2664.