Content planning and creation
How often someone visits (and returns to) your website is directly influenced by site structure, design, content and usability.
"Whatever your organization's content challenges are, you can't solve them without putting people first–creating content that’s for real humans, and that helps in real ways."
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher
Content Strategy Consultant & Author
If you’re building a new website or considering updating one, contact us to discuss your plans and overall goals. We will help you build and maintain an effective website using some of the following tools and resources:
- Website analytics to help you inventory existing content and its effectiveness.
- Content clustering sessions to help determine key messages, target audiences, desired outcomes and site structure.
- Web hosting. Once your site map and structure has been determined, you will be set up with a development website that can be built and prepared for launch.
- Content development and site launch.
- User testing, pre-and post-website launch.
- Ongoing user support, training and website analytics to help maintain websites.