Scholarships & Funding
Currently, Memorial University does not offer scholarships for incoming exchange students.
However, Memorial University participants in the Global Affairs Canada (Government of Canada) scholarship programs listed below.
Each of these programs requires that Memorial University:
- Has a formal agreement the institution from which the nomination is recieved
- Agrees to waive the tuition fees as per the terms of the exchange agreement
- For students from partner schools from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos; Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico; Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Valued at: $8,200 - $11,100
- Official Website for Program Details
- For students who are citizens of an ASEAN member state (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos (Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR)), Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam);
- Value: $10,200 - $15,900
- Official Scholarship Program Website for more details
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
- Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- Value: $10,200 - $12,700
- Official Scholarship Program Website for More Details