Dr. Duncan McIlroy - Teaching
- EASC 3811 Paleontology
- EASC 3705 Field Course in Sedimentary Facies Models, Reservoir Architecture and Sequence Stratigraphy
- EASC 4905 Field Course in Geological Mapping and Regional Tectonics
- EASC 6905 Advanced Field Studies in Reservoir Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
- EASC 6902 Modern Depositional Environments as the Key to Effective Facies Modelling
- EASC 6750 Sequence Stratigraphy
If you are an undergraduate student looking for an interesting “soft rock” honors project EASC 499 A & B I have a list of projects available, drop in and see me after you have checked your eligibility with Michelle.
We would be delighted to hear from MUN students interested in palaeontological research and field assisting during the summer field seasons.