Courses offered by the Department of Computer Science include, but are not limited to:
- COMP 6901 – Applied Algorithms
- COMP 6902 – Computational Complexity
- COMP 6905 – Software Engineering
- COMP 6906 – Numerical Methods
- COMP 6909 – 3D Computer Graphics
- COMP 6912 – Autonomous Robotics
- COMP 6915 – Introduction to Machine Learning
- COMP 6931 – Matrix Computations and Applications
- COMP 6980 – Algorithmic Techniques for Artificial Intelligence
- COMP 6981 – Data Visualization
- COMP 6982 – Computer Vision
- COMP 6983 – Advanced Interaction Techniques
For a complete list of courses offered by the Department, please refer to the Courses section listed in the University Calendar.
The list of CS-Approved electives please refer to the CS Approved electives section in the CS Graduate studies website.