Education and Tutoring
- Boys and Girls Club After School Program - The Boys and Girls Club of St. John's offers a wide variety of After School and Evening Programs for children and youth between the ages of 5-17. There are three groups:
Juniors: Ages 5-9
Intermediates: Ages 10-12
Seniors: Ages 13-17
- For the Love of Learning - FTLOL is an arts based charitable organization helping young people between the ages of 15-30, to overcome social and economic barriers.
- John Howard Society - C-Step Program - The John Howard Society of Newfoundland and Labrador is a community-based, volunteer organization which works to reduce crime by providing opportunites for the rehabilitation of offenders and advocating reform trhough sucessful program interventions; public education; crime prevention strategies; and restorative juctice principles.
- Johnson GEO CENTRE - The Johnson GEO CENTRE is a not-for-profit registered charity, whose mandate is to educate people on the rich, geological heritage of our province.
- Let's Talk Science - Let's Talk Science is a national, non-profit, science outreach organization.
- The Rooms - The Rooms unites the Provincial Archives, Art Gallery, Museum, and Cultural Institution.