Connect with the Blundon Centre

Students in classroom

New students

New students with disabilities, or those with short-term illnesses and injuries, should contact the Blundon Centre (in person or by phone or email) before classes start to discuss academic accommodations.

If students determine that they need accommodations or services once the semester begins, they should visit the Centre as soon as possible. 

Students must provide documentation that specifies the nature of their disability and the recommended accommodations. One of our advisors will meet with each student to review the documentation and discuss the most appropriate accommodations in their specific case.

Each semester, students should contact the Centre to arrange Test/Exam and Classroom Accommodations through Blundon Online (use your my.mun login to access the system).  You can use the online system to request accommodations for your courses, schedule a test or midterm during the semester, or book your final exam

Returning students

Students already registered at the Centre should contact or visit the Centre at the beginning of each semester. Staff can then assist the student in setting up their accommodations through Blundon Online (use your my.mun login to access the system).


Glenn Roy Blundon Centre for Students With Disabilities

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000