Working in the spirit of partnership and respect, the Discipline of Pediatrics provides excellence in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of physical and mental health conditions in children and youth in a patient and family centered environment, while delivering high-quality education across the educational continuum, conducting research, and advocating for and supporting the communities we serve.
Through excellence, we will integrate education, research and social accountability to advance the physical and mental health and well-being of children, youth and their families in the communities we serve.
- Put the needs of our learners and communities at the forefront of everything we do
- Support faculty and staff to succeed
- Act and lead with integrity and professionalism
- Embrace learning, creativity and innovative thinking in all we do
- Foster inter-dependent teamwork and collaboration
We are located at the Janeway Children’s Hospital of Memorial University in St. John's, the capital city of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Discipline of Pediatrics
Faculty of Medicine
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
Tel: 709 777-4731