The Travel section of Financial and Administrative Services is responsible for processing all travel advances and travel claims for university employees, faculty, and students. All claims are verified for compliance with Memorial University's Travel Policy.

Our travel accounting clerks are available to assist with:

  • inquiries about the status of travel reimbursement
  • advice on car rentals for university travel
  • assistance in completing travel forms
  • application for corporate travel credit card.

Memorial University utilizes direct deposit for payment of all travel claims and travel advances issued to Memorial employees. For employees with direct deposit for payroll purposes, the same account will be used for your travel payment. For anyone without a direct deposit account with Memorial, please attach a VOID cheque from your banking institution to your next travel payment claim request, and FAS will make the necessary adjustments on your vendor profile.

For more information, consult Memorial University's travel policies.

For assistance please contact our travel accounting clerks:

Alicia Boland, Staff Accountant

Room:  A2022
Phone:  (709) 864-2597




Household Removal and Relocation

The Travel section is responsible for arranging the relocation of household goods for new faculty and staff members as set out by the conditions of their employment contract. The Staff Accountant of this section will also provide assistance with completion of staff settlement forms claiming travel expenses incurred in order to commence employment with Memorial University of Newfoundland.

Consult Memorial University's relocation policies and procedures for the details.

For assistance please contact:

Alicia Boland, Staff Accountant
Room: A2022
Phone: (709) 864-2597